Isle of Wight Trip - June 20th to 23rd 2020
Come and chill out after your exams or take a break from your Masters or PhD! This our 13th year of a popular trip for just 24 people, so please book early to secure your place.
This island on the South coast of England is full of lovely places to visit. We have our very own guide! There will be lots in store including the opportunity to:
· visit Carisbrooke castle
· tour around the historic Osborne House, once the home of Queen Victoria
· walk through picturesque island scenery
· see beautiful villages
· experience the hospitality of a friendly church
· hear some short talks introducing the Christian faith
· eat good food, make friends and have fun!
When: Saturday 20th June (morning) to Tuesday 23rd June (evening) 2020.
£220 per student/adult
£130 age 2 to 17
Children under 2 come free.
This price includes all accommodation, transport and food (except for Wednesday evening where you can buy an evening meal on the boat). Osborne House and Carisbrooke Castle are extra.
For further information about the trip or to book a place and pay, please contact:
Mobile: 07968 963197